1. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
2. We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our site. Your use of our site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our site from time to time.
3. All materials including images, design, icons, logos, photography and other materials that appear as part of this website are subject to Copyright Rights, which are retained by Aphelia Opus. Please do not use any materials from this site without the permission of Aphelia Opus.
4. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order within reasonable limits of time or rationale.
5. Due to the nature of hand dyeing slight variations in colour of the products may arise although every effort is made to keep the colours as accurate as possible. As the colours are individually dyed every product will have slight variations of shade, which is a design enhancement and not a flaw.
6. Due to the variations of computer screens true colour reproduction is not guaranteed to be identical to the original product, although every effort is made to keep it as accurate as possible.
7. As all products and art works are hand knitted and finished, slight variations in finishing and knitting may occur, although every product is carefully made and quality checked before it is sent to you.
8. Due to the natural nature of the material used, over time, through continued use the wool may start to pill/ bobble/ discolour in natural light. This is a natural occurrence and to help reserve the lifespan of your product please keep it clean and refer to our ‘Wool Care’ age for help with this. No refund/ exchange can be given for this.
9. As the products are hand made especially for you this makes them unique and refunds or exchanges will only be made in exceptional circumstances. These circumstances will be deemed by Aphelia Opus only, and any return postage remains the responsibility of you, the buyer.
9. All dimensions are approximate.
10. All payments are to be made in British Pounds Sterling.
11. VAT is not applicable
1. We will never, ever use your information for anything other than your order placed with Aphelia Opus. The information we receive from you is stored securely and we promise it will never be given or sold to anyone else.
2. We use your details as appropriate to process your order.
3. Your payment details are never accessed or stored by Aphelia Opus. All our shop payments are processed securely.
4. If you have any specific questions about the information we hold about you and how we use it, please do get in touch using the contact page.