All orders over £10 will be sent out free of charge, either via Royal Mail or Interlink direct.
Orders below £10 will incur a £2 delivery charge which will be sent via Royal Mail.
All orders, once dispatched, should arrive within 1-3 days. During busy postage periods, such as Christmas, it may take longer for your order to arrive. Please get in touch if your order has not arrived within 5 days of the dispatch date.
Delivery terms & conditions…
1. Every effort will be made to dispatch products and items as soon as possible. We aim to dispatch products within 1-3 working days, but if there is any problem we will contact you as soon as possible to update you on your order.
2. In the event that an item cannot be posted due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given as soon as possible.
3. As most orders are sent out with free delivery, any returned orders will not include a delivery reimbursement.
4. In the event that an item needs to be returned due to damage or other reasonable defects postage will be met by you, the customer, unless Aphelia Opus deem otherwise.
5. Unfortunately, custom orders cannot be returned unless under agreement with Aphelia Opus directly, due to damage or other respectable reasons. In this case postage will be met by you, the customer, unless under agreement by Aphelia Opus.
6. All items will be sent by Royal Mail second class, or for larger items with Interlink Direct. This will be deemed by Aphelia Opus, and depend on the size and weight of the order.
7. Where postage has been opted to be paid by the customer, it will be sent by Royal Mail first class or Interlink Direct next day delivery and every effort will be made to post the order as soon as possible.
8. Where a custom order has been made every effort will be made to fulfil this order within 2-3 weeks. Aphelia Opus will update the customer of the process of their order. Time for delivery will be on top of this making time.
9. Once Aphelia Opus have posted your order it is then in the care of the carriage company, and we cannot be responsible for any delays or non postage. However, Aphelia Opus will, to the best of their ability, track your package to try and ensure it arrives with you safely.
10. Where the order is sent via Interlink Direct the customer will receive either a text message or an email, or both, to inform them of the delivery date which can then be changed by the customer. This email and mobile phone number will not be used by Aphelia Opus or any third party other than those stated above. Please refer to our terms & conditions page.
11. The order will be received in boxed or bagged packaging, which may be recycled to reduce Aphelia Opus’s footprint on the environment. All products will be tagged and securely wrapped for transportation, however, to avoid damage during this time.
12. Return address:
Old Stone Road,
East Cramlington Industrial Estate,